“FIRST IN RANGIORA’
Devlin Real Estate Ltd was the first Real Estate office to be established in Rangiora. In 1914 Mr. L P (Larry) Devlin at age 23 years established the business at it’s present site in High Street.
Mr. Devlin operated his business very successfully for 69 years until his retirement aged 92 when the business was sold.
Devlin’s have now been operating for 108 years from it’s present expanded High Street site, and has grown from a two-person sales team in 1983 to it’s present dedicated team.
The single central office system has proven highly successful over the years for the company. Devlin’s well-established and respected reputation in the district, together with the professionalism of it’s experienced sales and marketing team ensures a long and continuous supply of new and old clients to the business.